Thursday, July 31, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End


Don't worry Melissa; you won't have to be torn between two softball teams. My church softball team unfortunately lost on Monday night so we are done for until next summer. A group of us are considering a city league though, so we will see if we are done for the year or not. Look at how great our team looks though! I had so much fun and met some amazing people in our church. I can't believe how much fun we had and can't wait to do it again!

In other news, I look like Quasimoto. I have a huge sty in my right eye and I woke up with my lower eye lid swollen. It is itching like crazy. One person at my work is super paranoid and worried about pink eye but I am not too concerned. I can see the sty so hopefully it will go away soon. Don't even think you are going to see a picture of me though!

Cory posted yesterday on another post that he was supposed to do. We were told early in the summer he should be switching squadrons but to no avail. Hopefully soon but it seems the Air Force is always slower than we would like.

Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

mdlycan said...

I'm sorry!!! :-( I was actually praying that both teams would make it to the final game and tie... you know me, I don't like too much competition! I'm glad you had a fun season!
I hope your eye gets better... that doesn't sound fun.
I told David that if Cory isn't over to the 741st soon, I'll march right over the 500 and chew someone out. Just kidding, but I'd like to!!!

Cassie and Chris said...

I wish Chris, Malachi, and I could have made it to a game while we are out there. I would have enjoyed watching you hit another outfielder. Softball is a ton of fun, I miss playing with my Subway team. Chris and I are going to try and start one up next year with some of his co-workers, it kinda fell through this year. If the sty on your eye gets bigger you'll need to see the eye doctor for antibiotics to help it go down or have it drained. One of our kids at the Childrens Ark had one and it wasn't fun. She took antibiotics for a week and it went away. Keep watching it and I hope it gets better on its own.