Tuesday, July 1, 2008

On the Road Again...

So tonight, Cory, me, and Erin (Cory's sister) are starting our 1263 miles trip to Santa Ana, CA for my 11th wedding as a bridesmaid. Of the 1263 miles, 1227 of the miles are on 1 road! We are going to become very familiar with I-15. We get to stay in a hotel with our good friends we haven't seen in over a year. We are so excited about that.

I didn't tell you the best part. Cory is 1 of 10 groomsman and I am 1 of 10 bridesmaid! Every gave for crap for having 7!! Someone beat me! YEAH!! We will let you know how the trip and wedding was when we get back!!

Enjoy the 4th of July and please remember those who have sacrificed much for our freedoms. I know that I may be a little biased with who my dad, stepdad, and husband are, but we truly live in a country that people sacrifice time with families, time living away from home, and even their lives to keep us safe. Thank you to everyone who sacrifices for our nation. Your time and sacrifice is appreciated!

No comments: