Friday, July 11, 2008

California and the Rest




The rest of our trip in California went great!! Leaving the Smeedings was tough on me. I realize how much I miss them! Finally Andrea is now a Portue and all is right with the universe. We went to the beach on Saturday after the wedding and I learned how to body surf. Basically, my body was treated like a surf board with no one riding it but it was so much FUN!!! We got home on Monday at 4:30 am and Erin left on Tuesday morning to go back home.

Tonight should be an interesting night because our family is expanding from 3 to 4; 2 adults and 2 dogs that is. We are getting Zoey, a sister of Savannah, today at 1:00. Luckily, I have a fantastic neighbor in Brittney as she is picking her up at the airport for me. I hope that i get some sleep tonight as I have to work one of my 2 Saturdays a year tomorrow! I will post more recent pictures when I get them, but here is a sneak preview!!

3 comments:

mdlycan said...

Oh my goodness... Savannah looks good in a beret!
:-) That's too funny!!!! We'll have to come meet Zoe this weekend. Good luck with getting some rest!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I wasn't there the week after the wedding to see Zoey! :( I miss you guys like crazy! Kiss those two puppies of your's for me please.

Cassie and Chris said...

We are planning on coming out there the first or second week of September. You will for sure get to see the three of us, we couldn't make the trip all the way out there and not see you guys. Plus we like to show off our hansome boy. =)