Monday, July 21, 2008

Finally Some Pictures!







Okay, so I take forever to get pictures on here but I am doing better!! YEAH!! Can you believe it! Here are some pictures of our trip to California and of course, Savannah and Zoey!

By the way, I never download pictures onto the computer, so I am so proud of myself for doing it! Yay!

The 1st picture is me with bride Andrea Portue and fellow friend and bridesmaid Micki Smeeding.

2nd Picture-Our handsome men, with groom Kent in the middle, Richard on the right, and Cory.

3rd Picture-Our sweet girls sleeping together.

4th and 5th-Our Zoey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?

Erin and Tim Zickrick said...

They are SO cute!!! And all of you look amazing in those pictures. I HAVE to get a puppy ASAP! I miss you two already!
Love,
Erin

mdlycan said...

oh my goodness! The picture of the dogs is so cute!!! Who ever thought that Savannah could look 'big'? :-) The one of you, Micki, and Andrea is cute too!

mdlycan said...

Yes, let's do dinner soon! I hope that Cory's getting out of the field soon!!!! I know we're all impatient about that. :-)