Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Life Lately

Not much is picture worthy in the last week but here is a run down of things I am thankful for this week:
1. An excellent turkey dinner on Sunday at friends house.
2. Cory and I won 3 for 3 Euchre games against Matt and Jason/Jess.
3. Dinner with the neighbors and the best chicken cordon blue I have ever had!
4. A group at church that is willing to work out and hold me accountable!
5. Dinner with the Kings and Gilbos tonight.
6. Lunch with Melissa tomorrow.
7. No work tomorrow but still getting paid because construction needs to be done to alleviate the mold issue we are having.
8. Gearing up to go to Jamaica next summer.
9. Hanging with the girls on Saturday.
10. I can't think of 10 right now but I have to a number 10!! :)

1 comment:

mdlycan said...

I hope your CPR training went well! Thanks for doing lunch. :-)
#10. Cory PCA-ed!!!