Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Year of Living Biblically...

So I finished The Year of Living Biblically a few days ago and was surprised by it. While I disagree with his actual beliefs, his insight is somewhat astounding. I am not sure how to explain it but I was entertained the entire book and enjoyed reading it. His is brutally honest with what he does not understand and comes away with some awesome realizations about gratitude, prayer, and perspective on life. I recommend this book to expand anyone's ideas on God.

On other news, not much is happening. Cory has switched squadrons but isn't actually working there yet so he is still posting to the field 5 days on 5 days off. The receptionist at work starts on Tuesday the 26th and I will move into my new office that is currently full of crap from our moldy office that construction had to be done. GOOD NEWS: I have a half day on Friday! YEAH!!

2 comments:

mdlycan said...

I'm glad you get to move to your new office! Yay! I hope Cory will be done posting soon.

Erin and Tim Zickrick said...

I'm glad you have half a day tomorrow! ;) Did you like the big pic of me and Tim? :) I miss you! PS-I was on campus today...WAY too many stinking freshmen!!!!!