Tuesday, September 2, 2008

3 Day Rainy Weekend!

So I know I live in Montana and I know that it is September but from 80 to one day and the 40s the next...AHHH! Add to it that it snowed here on June 11 and my verdict is that summer is way too short in Montana!! Not only was it cold but it rained all day Sunday and Monday.

Also, to add to the frustrated state, I just found out that Cory is still POSTING for at least one more tour. In case you don't know the history, we were told he would be switched early summer, then July 15th, then no later than August, and now at least one more post into September. I no longer trust what anyone tells us in the Air Force.

That said, hopefully next post will be more uplifting...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Knops! :-) I love you guys!
It went from 80s to 50s over night here. I think it's great, but at least it's not snowing here. Blaah. Summer was waay too short.

Love ya!
Wendy

mdlycan said...

I'm so sorry you're frustrated! But, God makes all things good and for some reason He's using the messed up system at Malmstrom to do something good. I'm sure that it's hard to be promised something and get let down... month after month...!!! Looking forward to hanging out this weekend!!!

Kara said...

SNow in June??? You have to be freaking kidding me!