Sunday, September 14, 2008

GO BRONCOS!!

So I am super stoked that the Broncos are 2-0, even if an argument can be made fro 1-1. I know all the debates and this and that, but bottom line, 2-0!!!!!!!! YEAH!!! Also, I couldn't be happier that the Packers are also 2-0!! Now if the Cowboys win tomorrow we will be three for three this weekend!

Other than that, I am excited for the new blog my friends and I created called Kerb Your Appetite. You can check it out at www.kerbyourappetite.blogspot.com. Basically, four of us decided we are bad influences on each other with food and working out so instead of encouraging each other to eat crap, we want to encourage each other to eat well and work out. Check it out to see exactly how we are starting it. FYI: Kerb comes from the first letters of our names: Kendi, Ellen, Rebecca (Becky but the "R" is more convenient) and Brittney. It should be awesome to be able to help each other.

I leave Thursday for Iowa because my cousin is getting married on Saturday. I can't wait to see my family but bummed Cory won't be there. Can't always get what I want right! I will post pictures when I get back!

Now, I gotta go watch my DVR because I can't miss Army Wives!

2 comments:

mdlycan said...

You girls are so creative. Way to be!!! Support makes it so much easier!

Anonymous said...

Would you still like the recipes I was telling you about? The sweet n' sour sausage and I have a new chili recipe for you too.