Friday, September 5, 2008

Better than Lasts...

I promise this is a better post than the last one. I can tell you a number of reasons why.

1. Cory told me today he has one date/month planned from September to May!!
2. Despite my effort to not hear a future date of Cory's transfer, his squadron commander stopped me in the building they all work and told me September 12th. I realize that the man has been setting those dates that have passed over and over but never has he told me to MY face. Therefore, I will trust one more time.
3. It's Friday and I get to hang out with the Lycans and the Donatells (who are visiting from Colorado).
4. I love reading Genesis!
5. I organized our office supply closet that came in today. Sick I know but it looks awesome!!

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

Hello, I am Mitzi Oaks *cory's cousin from Alabama*
My mother is Janette Sims*grandmother Ruth's sister*
Cory's mom, Diane, keeps us up with ya'll and I am enjoying your blog, I also have one and maybe we can keep up with each other. Here is my blog:
http://mitziatthisminute.blogspot.com/

I hope your week goes well and by the way I love Beth Moore studies too:)
Mitzi Sims Oaks

Mitzi said...

email me if you like