Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally a Bible Study!!



To be brutally honest, my quiet times lately have not been happening. I use the excuse that I did not know what to read or am bored. Honestly though, all excuses that God will definitely ask me about some day.

Good news though, my base Bible Study again and I am a daily study to do. I host/sort of lead it at my house. I love Beth Moore studies. We have already done "A Heart Like His" and "Believing God." We have just started "Jesus the One and Only" and I am stoked. I haven't been in the gospels much since I was saved 8 years agoa and it is about time!! I will have to let you all know how it goes!

The women in the study are awesome and most are my neighbors which is even better! I have neighbors that love God and want to learn more about Him! I can't wait to see what God is going to do with this study! I will stop rambling now.

2 comments:

mdlycan said...

Sounds like a great study.... my group from church is going to start a Beth Moore study- I'll let you know what we choose!

Unknown said...

I finally updated our blog. Alyssa asks how Aunt Kendi is doing ;)