Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Still Driving!

I don't think I knew I could ever drive this much!! Last night I drove up to Denver to pick Allison up so that she and her fiance wouldn't have to deal with two different cars in the Springs. I love her and it is worth it but man, I think I live in a car! Not much else is going on here. I went shopping when Chris and Cassie (they were the 2nd wedding and live in Colorado Springs). It gave me great memories of the time when Cory and I had to play the wedding gift exchange and purchase. It was hilarious!!!! Al and Zach get married on Saturday and then I have my last wedding on June 16th. Cory and I are down to the 2 week mark of being reunited too which is awesome! He has a surprise for me when I get back to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary!! I can't believe it has been a year.

Cory posts to the field tomorrow and will be back on Monday. The last tour he had a blast on because he got to arrest someone! Don't worry because it wasn't a real threat on the missile site, but some mistakes in paperwork led to a real arrest. He of course loved it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Almost done - you can do it! And congrats on the one year anniversary. Did you save the top of your cake? We did - I ate it for breakfast on our first anniversary...and it was yummy.