Wednesday, June 13, 2007

On to Red River, NM

So I decided I better post today because Red River is not known for its unbelivably access to modern day technology. Tomorrow morning, we pack 5 people into my Toyota Corolla and head south for the weekend. Should be interesting I hope!! After that wedding, my sister-in-law and I come back up to the Springs to spend Father's Day with the in laws. From there, I leave for Fort Collins on June 18th and then Montana on June 20th or the 21st. I am most looking forward to the surprise Cory has for me. All I know is that I am not allowed to make any plans for June 22nd-24th. How exciting!!!

By the way, any pointers for how get the top of our wedding cake from Colorado to Montana? Kara, the baker, thought you might know something about this? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

too bad there is not some freequent-driver program you could apply for to rack up the miles, cause you'd surely be a platinum member by now!