Sunday, June 17, 2007

4 Down, 0 to Go!!!!!!!!!

Alleuia! Alleuia!! Can you believe it?! I officially have no more weddings this summer. I had my last on in Red River, and everything went off without a hitch!! We were a little nervous about that over Spring Break because small towns can cause problems with availability of certian services.

Right now, I am celebrating father's day and my first wedding anniversary with Cory's parents in Peyton, CO. Cory is in Great Falls, MT working the night shift on his post that started today! While we can't be together, I am super excited about my anniversary surprise when I get home. All I know is that I was not allowed to have plans from June 22nd to June 24th! How exciting?!!

I head to Fort Collins, CO tomorrow and then, back "home" on Thursday! Yeah! Wait a minute... I am not quite sure what home is. No, I know; where Cory is!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute...

Anonymous said...

Awww... I hope this Friday comes fast for you!!

Anonymous said...

cue music!!!
;-)