Monday, June 11, 2007

3 Down, 1 to Go!!

I am officially 75% done with the wedding extravanganza tour!! 10 days or so and I will be back home with my amazing husband whom I miss terribly. But, the third wedding was hilarious and fun! We danced and danced and danced until my feet hurt so bad that the next morning my feet still were sore! I got to see all my college roommates from previous years, which was so much fun.

The last few days I have been hanging out the Perkins and the Holdiers. Daniel Holdier ( a long time friend of the Knops) got his wisdom teeth pulled on Friday and is doped up on Vicodin. Therefore, I played chauffeur today for him because he had some errands to run. He is such a faithful 17 year old. He was dating and girl for awhile and finally broke up with her because he is Christian and he is Jehovah witness. What is awesome to see is that because he broke up with her, she has started searching for the truth. Pray for Daniel if you ever get the chance because it is tough on him. He loves her but loves her enough to leave her to find God. How cool is that?

Anyway, I leave Thursday for Red River, NM and my final wedding of the summer!! Yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exhausting, but glad that you are having fun. Tell Mr. Corey we said hello.

Lynn

Anonymous said...

hooray for almost being done!!!

Anonymous said...

Super - love hearing about your trips. If your friend needs a resource for JW stuff, a great site is evidenceministries.org. They are located in San Antonio, but the site has some good material.

Laters!