Saturday, June 2, 2007

Keepin' Busy Sort Of

So, who would have guessed that on this trip I would be laying weed blocking liner and mowing the Perkins lawn? Not me, but it is keeping me busy. Tonight David and I are going to Denver to hand out with Allison and Zach some more. They get married in exactly a week and David can't go to the wedding because he is going on a missions trip with Athletes in Action in Africa. How cool is that? It should be really fun for him. Tomorrow I am spending the entire day with the Knops in Peyton. It should be fun!

Cory got home from the field yesterday and he is enjoying the weekend with some Xbox of course. We just got done talking and he is leading the Bible study for our small group tonight! We really have gotten thrown in fast but totally enjoying it! That is the last few days. We live pretty boring and dull lives sometimes! :)

No comments: