Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fun at the Sundance!

Pete, line dancing leads to sore feet! And Daniel, there is plenty of style in line dancing; you just have to be good enough! We had a group of 15 people come to dance with us. Our friend Rae took a pic so hopefully I will get that soon! We are on the road again tomorrow around 1:00 pm. We should get to MT aound 1 am. We will finally get to listen to end of our Ted Dekker series with the conclusion of White (pretend it is underlined). We will let you all know how unbelievably dusty our home probably is!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I totally love Ted Dekker books! I read the trilogy, and like five of his other books. They are all awesome. Let me know how you like the ending to White - I was a bit disappointed, but the series was still worth it. Drive safe!

Anonymous said...

line dancing leads to...er...uh...straight lines...

so cory, when will you be on xbox live? :-)

Anonymous said...

So glad your trip was safe!! Hard to believe the truck could pull that heavy trailer!!! WE love you guys and yes, I do read your blog.

Mom and Ron

Anonymous said...

Umm...could you please blog again? Seriously!

Anonymous said...

Kara, they just crossed five million states and got home after being gone for months. and besides they are newlyweds!! ;) give them a break.

maybe you could make some caramel while you wait for another post. :o)

Anonymous said...

OK dudes, I was totally playing around. Super.

I love lamp.