Friday, April 27, 2007

On Our Way!!

That's right; the madness has begun! We have succesfully completed our first short leg of the trip and enjoying the time in Fort Worth with the family. Luckily, while we were still in San Antonio, we realized we hadn't packed a set of our keys that has car and house entry keys! AHHH!! Funny thing is, we did the same thing at our wedding! Anywho, we had to venture to Camp Bullis for one last time, and our maid had actually given them to front desk! Praise God for averting the potential hassle of replacing all those things! Sunday, we leave for Peyton, CO. We'll let you know all about that long leg of the trip and how the U-hauling experience goes!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry I missed seeing you guys off today! And I was half asleep when I said bye last night. Glad you made it to Fort Worth okay. Keep posting for us down here in SA town! :)

Anonymous said...

I totally love the picture of you two on this blog! It was so great to spend time with you guys for the short time you were in S.A. Hopefully the military will bring you both back to the area sometime. I'm starting a blog too, so hopefully we can all keep in touch.

Super!!!!