Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jesus is Awesome!

I know that this is not a question, but something totally cool and eye awakening! Acts 17: 26-27 says, "From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us." Personally, this is awesome because Cory and I are struggling some about leaving San Antonio because we love our church and small group. Obviously though, God has something planned for us in Great Falls, MT, and we should look forward to seeking God in a brand new place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this verse and I love that you put the rest of it. Also I am enjoying our conversation about totally random stuff. Love you like a sister. ~Anne