Friday, May 11, 2007

Terrible Bloggers

Cory and I keep getting asked by everyone why we aren't posting very much! Well, we DO NOT have internet yet! We have it on Tuesday! Yeah! Unfortunately for me, I leave on Wednesday for my wedding extravanganzas!! For those who don't know, I am a bridesmaid in 4 weddings from May 19th to June 16th! Go figure; I'm loved by many!! Anyhoo, I promise we will be better when we have internet. Real quick; Cory did his first post in the field and gets back on Saturday! He has definitely enjoyed. I have cleaned the house, ironed, and set up all the appointments to get our house in working order just before I have to leave! Keep looking here for more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when people ask why you haven't blogged say: "One word: Newlyweds!!!" that ought to shut them up :)

Anonymous said...

Have a good time in all of your weddings! That sounds like so much fun -

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm glad you made it safely "home". Hopefully, you will get settled quickly ... that is after you get back from your wedding excursions :)