Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Enough is Enough!

So many people have been asking me. These are from a 2-3 weeks ago. I don't think I actually have as big as the pictures show, but it is all in the front. People tell me that I don't look pregnant anywhere but my tummy which is good I guess.




I am now 30 weeks and November is already flying. Chris and Cassie are currently in Billings, en route to Great Falls for the week. My mom flies in tomorrow; my shower is on Saturday and they both are here for it!

Then Cory's parents come for Thanksgiving and before I know it is December.

By the way, I have my mom, brother, sister-in-law, Cory's parents, and Cory's sister and husband all done for Christmas. When I mean done, I mean all gifts are even wrapped! I don't think I will have as much energy in December and now I have just a few left other than Cory. YEAH!

Will post pics of the shower hopefully!

4 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

Lookin good. I really like your hair. God Bless you all!

Anonymous said...

Well hello hott Momma!!!! Gosh Adley has a pretty mommy!

Love,
Ellen

Cortney said...

yea belly pics!

In regards to presents being wrapped: Thats pre-nesting! :)

D + M + B2 said...

Wow, you look great! Although, it's a little weird to see you pregnant. :-) I really really wish we were there!!!!!!! Have fun with your mom and the Donatell's!