Monday, November 16, 2009

Blessed Baby Shower









I cannot believe that I have lived in Great Falls, MT just shy of 3 years, and yet the blessing of my friends and family was overwhelming as if I had known everyone here for decades. Thank you all who attended my shower and the amazing outpouring of love I felt. I have written 48 thank yous.

Thank you to Ellen and Jaime too. They threw the beautiful shower that was elegant and not focused on games. YEAH!

By the way, Debra (green shirt) had a baby boy early Sunday morning, November 15, 2009. Congrats!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great shower! Did you get my gift - hope it made it in time! :) - Katie

Cristen said...

Hello Kendi
I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I could not make it to the shower and I did not see you at church to give you the gift... I hope to catch up with you soon. Hope all is going well
Cristen

Anonymous said...

I had every intention of actually MAILING the girl-gifts, but they are still sitting in my office and now I am in Minneapolis for a month. Ahgh! It looks like a lovely shower...the cupcakes look darling - Stick Boy may need to copy those sweeties. Love you Kendi!
---Aunt Barb

D + M + B2 said...

Wow! You look so good! :-) I really wish I could have been there. Why did you have to get pregnant after we moved halfway across the world???? :-) Miss you lots!