Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Verdict Is...

I had another doctor's appointment today and Cory, being as curious as I was, asked if there was another way to get an ultrasound to have a better, more sure determination about the gender of our baby. Dr. Whitaker, being absolutely fantastic, said absolutely. Let me go get the machine. Right then and there she did it for us and her determination...

GIRL! 99.9%. I love the feeling that Adley will get to wear the Denver Bronco cheerleading outfit her maternal grandparents have already purchased for her. They also have jersey onesies by the way! HINT HINT for anyone out there looking to purchase me something for her. Please no Orton or Bailey though. Maybe I am to picky!

Other than gender, Dr. Whitaker was well pleased with my pregnancy thus far and Adley is doing great! God is so cool by the way! We saw her open her mouth and completely flip over while doing this ultrasound!!

Not much other news. You should definitely go check out my wonderful new friend's blog, Ann Oettel. I had the blessing of actually hanging out with her some on our church women's retreat. The pictures of her family and the McAdam family are GORGEOUS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay baby Adley!!!! We are so excited to know that your are not "probably" a girl...you ARE a GIRL!!!!

Love Aunt Ellen!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kendi and Cory!!!

You guys are going to be awesome parents.

Grant, Kari and the gaggle

Unknown said...

Kendi I love you! You are so funny with your specific player requests - only a true fan could be so specific! Yay for the Broncos being 3-0! Also, I'm happy to know the baby name! Any plans on theme for a nursery yet?

Hope all is well!

Love,
Katie

D + M + B2 said...

Adley is such a great name! I love it! I have only known one person with that name (a cousin!), so you will have a beautiful, unique name for your daughter! I bet you are so excited!!!! I hope I get to meet her. :-)