Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's A.....


...GIRL!
At least that is what they are saying currently and what we are tentatively planning on. Girls are more difficult to determine because the radiologists have to make the call based on what isn't being seen as opposed to a boy. We could not be more thrilled.

Cory couldn't come to the appointment so my friends Ellen and Veronica came with me to the ultrasound and then we had a pizza party at our house that evening. Friends came over and at the center of the table was a white cake (food colored pink) with chocolate frosting. Cory came home from work and cut open the cake where he discovered in front of everyone that it was a girl because the cake was pink on the insided! His smile was HUGE!

Over Labor Day weekend Cory's sister Erin got married too. Her wedding was awesome and our family spoiled us rotten. We returned with the following items:
1. Baby cradle my Grandpa Jack made a long time ago.
2. Baby girl tights to wear underneath Denver Bronco cheerleading outfits (I say outfits because my parents bought one for the season and one for next!)
3. 5 blankets, a sweater, and booties all hand made by Mawmaw (Cory's grandmother).
4. 2 blankets hand made by Aunt Wanda.
5. Cutest sundress, pacifiers, rubber duckies, Are You My Mother Book?, and panda bear from Rae!
6. An HD video camera and my entire Graco travel system from Uncle Chirag

I can't believe how very blessed our family is!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Yay! I'm so happy for the two of you, and know that the baby will be (and already is!) very loved!!!

Katie Glathar said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

She is going to be the cutest, smartest, most athletic, squishy knop baby there ever was!!!! I love her allready!!

Ellen

D + M + B2 said...

Yay!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!! I'm so happy for you two. :-) I can't wait to see her; I can't even imagine how excited you are. So, is she already a Broncos fan? :-)