Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twilight Mania

The last couple weeks have been fun! Chris came home from a deployment and we have spent a lot of our time catching up with him and Becky.

Also, this weekend, Cory experienced the Twilight movie. He was so intrigued, he started the book the same day! My husband is incredible. A friend of ours actually bought it for us in BluRay at a midnight release party. So, we got a copy and didn't have to wait up late! Thanks Amanda!

I was obviously searching for a new blog background too. I couldn't find one I really liked for awhile. I chose this one because of colors and less changing of fonts. But I almost picked this one.

You know why? It is titled Breaking Dawn! Mania I tell you!

We are planning on submitting Cory's Austin Police Department application before we go into Jamaica in May so we have been working hard on that. Pray for God's will please!

I gained more responsibilities at work thus shifting my work load, but it is good.

Right now I am being taught not to be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, present my requests to God. And the peace of God will guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus beyond any understanding of my own. See Philippians 4.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Oh, man! This is like the third blog I have read today about this... Seriously. Are you people going to make me read it!?!
PS we haven't seen the movie yet either.

...really, a vampire
...a nice one, that doesn't drink people blood
... huh, I guess I'll have to watch it.

Erin and Tim Zickrick said...

Ha ha!! I saw that same background. Hurray for 'Twilight!' Tim surprised me and bought it yesterday. :) Love you!!!