Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sorry for the Delay

The last month has flown by and I apologize for the lack of blogging. Here is a Top 10 of my last month!
1. Hosted our small group for Valentine's Day Fondue. DELICIOUS!
2. Started to help Erin, Cory's sister, plan her wedding on September 6, 2009 as the maid of honor (I really don't like the word matron!)
3. Cory enjoying the men's retreat with our church, but unfortunately coming home sick!
4. Eating the Stockman at MacKenzie River and going bowling for my 6.25 birthday. Ellen, it was fun looking creepy with you in the black lights! Also, eating the most delicious Snickers cake from Albertson's for my birthday!
5. Babysitting baby Eleeson, Willow, and Annabelle with yummy smores!
6. Hearing that our dear friends Chris Wood and Micki Smeeding will be returning from deployments any day now. God, we praise you for their protection.
7. Seeing God's awesome provision when we owe more than expected to the government for taxes. Apparantly we need to buy a house or have a child because we make too much! I certainly don't think it is too much though! SERIOUSLY? Actually, we can pay the taxes and still pay for Jamaica, coming in MAY!
8. Watching and remembering how awesome the Lord of the Rings trilogy is!
9. Re-reading the Twilight series; currently in the first 1/3 of Eclipse. It is still almost as hard to put down the second time around.
10. Experiencing God's awesome power in our marriage and our friends marriages as we seek to strengthen our marriage before Satan or the world can ever have a foothold.

Pray for Cory to get better. He is really sick, and I miss kissing him! Also, he is getting his wisdom teeth pulled on Monday the 9th.

God is awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!
I hope you had an awesome birthday! :-)

Love you!

Wendra

Macks and Knickknacks said...

What a bummer that Cory is sick. But it sounds like the rest of your days are exciting and filled with fun. I can't wait till I can see you more often!

D + M + B2 said...

I hope Cory is feeling better! I'm glad you had a good birthday. It's exciting to hear your praise about God's faithfulness!