Sunday, October 11, 2009

5-0


That's right! My Denver Broncos are 5-0. And yes, believe it or not, the image is a picture of the ugly uniforms both teams played in today!

The odd thing about this 5-0, I still don't have high hopes. Every time Orton throws, I cringe. And now, I am not too sure if the the special teams can be trusted. Go figure. Better not complain though; the Broncos are 5-0!

The best part of this weekend too; it continues tomorrow! Yeah for Columbus Day and no work tomorrow. Cory and I officially have no plans; hopefully we will continue to get healthy as we are both recovering from a cold. No fevers thankfully, and Adley is doing fine as far as I can tell.

We also registered this weekend at Wal-Mart for baby items and are gearing up for the shower in November when my mom and the Donatells will visit. Then Knops are coming for Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then Adley. OH MY GOODNESS! Time is flying by.

Enough of the random; hope you had a great LONG weekend too!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Yeah, what's with the stripey socks? Very high-school-volleyball-ish!

Time only speeds up. Double with every child!