Monday, December 22, 2008

Twilight Movie vs. Book




Of course the book is better but if you want the full details of my thoughts, email me at kendiknop@gmail.com and I will send you my list of thoughts. Much too long for you all to read here.

Bottom line, I will buy all the books and all the movies. Also, if you receive the email, the list of things I don't like is much longer than what I do like because more things are left out of the book and that aggravates me of course. BUT, I left in love Edward and while that is only on bullet on my list, that feeling is incredibly important to me.

If someone knows how to load a word document onto blogger, I would gladly take that advice. Then I could put my list of likes and don't likes as a link instead through email.

3 comments:

Ali Brown said...

I just finished the first three in like 2 weeks. I'm reading Breaking Dawn now. I told Dave that he needs to read them and take notes. He bought me all 4 books in hardback for Christmas...couldn't wait to give them to me because I had to read them NOW. I LOVE the movie to...saw it twice...once with Jolene and once with Dave. He really liked it too...surprisingly...YAY! Another Twilight fan!!!

Ali Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

I thought Edward looked like a depressed clown in the movie - so not sexy and really awkward. And the vampire baseball segment was really bad. I hope that the next movie is better :( Jacob Black is my favorite character, so I hope his role in New Moon is directed well.