Thursday, August 9, 2007

What a Week!

So we have been busy. I started work on Tuesday which was also the same day that our amazingly cute Savannah arrived. I will put up some pics when Cory gets back from the field. He will finally get to see her on Friday morning bright and early. I also started work at Family Connections (a child care referral agency for families that financially qualify!) My brain is getting ready to explode from the amount of new information but my coworkers are awesome and so patient and friendly with me! We can all pray for Cory too; he has his big test for qualifying on his job. It is on Tuesday the 14th so just pray God gives him the peace he needs to be calm and have the answers. That is what is new with us. Sorry it took us so long to get up a new post!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to say hello.... Glad to hear that you guys are doing well and that you're working. Takes the monotonous routine out the day and makes it more exciting. Keep in touch!!!!