Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Same Old, Same Old

I know that it has been forever since we posted. We are getting used to being parents for our little Savannah. I am still getting used to working full time, but God has totally blessed us by working at Family Connections. Cory leaves for Montgomery, AL on September 3rd and does not return until October 12th. That sucks for me, but prayer will help I am hoping. I am going to miss him so much! Cory has highly qualified for his job and that is a complete answer to prayer and Cory's diligence in studying. We are doing good, and we still miss San Antonio. Hopefully we will find our way back there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will be back before you know it! Ah, the life of a military family...

I can't wait to see more pics of your baby Savannah - who doesn't love puppies?

Unknown said...

It was great to talk to you. I don't know if I've told you, but we have a blog now, too. Check it out at emilyandlemar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aw! We miss you guys. I was wondering what you have been up to. Will this be the last time that you two are apart for an extended amount of time?

Let me know if you need a book suggestion to keep you occupied. Or there are always some Bravo reality show marathon on tv that you can record and watch at night.

You must make your way back to SA, some time. :o)

Brian said...

Hey Kendi,
Can't wait for you to come to Alabama so we can meet you. I know you will be glad to see Cory. Vivian and I will have to have you and Cory over.
See you next week.
Brian, Vivian, Kali and Kim