Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Working with Adley

Since tons have asked, here is the answer. Coming to work with Adley is relatively convenient and she is pretty well behaved. We have had one day that was unbearable and we left early, but I think it was teething. No teeth yet but she is chewing anything she can get her hands on including her hands, my hands, dogs, toys, chains, and my personal favorite for the moment, the bottom of dad's cold energy drink can he was holding/drinking while holding her.

People at work love her and it is nice that I don't have to part with her too much yet!

My first Mother's Day was also great! Cory got me a food strainer that attached to my Kitchen Aid so I can make some baby food instead of buying it all. Not super concerned about making it all but some sounds fun and cheap!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know about fun, but it is cheap. And healthier, and easier to transition to thicker food, AND offers more variety! The only food I bought was the gelatinous meat and dry cereals. We made the rest at home. I loved it and don't regret it, but it wasn't "fun."

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It posted my comment twice! Weird!