Friday, March 12, 2010

On Becoming Baby Wise...



I never had the opportunity to update my currently reading because I am still reading Harry Potter (currently on Goblet of Fire). However, I took a brief hiatus to read this book.

I can't guarantee it for all mother or all babies, but I can tell you my testimony. Adley will be 8 weeks old on Tuesday, March 16th, but she has been sleeping 7-9 hours at night for the last week of her life. She has always given us a 5 hour block but now she is clock work at night. I know it is early and certain days or night could change things, but so far, this book has made my short lived mothering experiencing wonderful. I didn't read it until Adley was already born but I highly recommend before a the baby comes to be ready. CHECK IT OUT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will endorse Baby Wise with you 100%! Although it took us a little more like 12-16 weeks to get the sleeping through the night thing down...

-Katie :)

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo world[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to build an income online.