Thursday, July 16, 2009

Week 1 Alone

For those who don't know, Cory is on the first of two back to back week long TDYs. So, what have I done in his absence. Two words...Harry Potter movies. Since we own the first 5 and we are going to see the 6th when he gets home, I decided I should get caught up and that is what I have been doing. YEAH!

Other than that, I am been incredibly blessed by Ellen and John Mayer including me enough to not feel alone and yet not 3rd wheelish. Mayers, love you and thank you for thinking of me and not only when Cory is gone!

Cory comes home at 11:30 Friday night, hopefully with Chick-Fil-A to be reheated in the oven for me, and leaves at 3:00 am Sunday morning for another week. Luckily he is not missing any doctor's appointments.

And this is what baby Knop is doing currently...

3 comments:

Karen said...

Melissa told us about your amazing baby news. Congratulations!!! We are very excited for you & Cory.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww we lover you very very much!!!!!! And to continue with that!! You are welcome to join us in whatever we do tonight...it is undecided!!!

-Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hope the time without Cory goes quickly! Are you feeling okay? I am so excited!!

-Katie