Monday, July 23, 2007

The Latest Savannah!

She is the cutest puppy ever!!!!!! 8 days and we will have her!! YES!!! Anyways, so yesterday we hung out at the pool after church, cooked dinner for six people, played some poker, and Cory played Xbox until 4:30 in the morning! (We have a friend who works all night long tonight, so he needed to stay up late last night). Cory was more that happy to oblige. Plus, as the awesome wife who let him play that late while I slept, I figure Cory owes me something. I will have to pick the moment to cash in on that! Sorry we haven't posted for so long; just busy! Talk to ya later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to hear from you guys! I am glad you guys have been able to use your pool. It keeps raining down here in San Antonio.

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome wife - and I guess that means I am too!